- Tuition fees are charged for twelve months.
- Transportation fee is charged for the period a student avails the school bus.
- In addition to the tuition fees, Examination fees are charged for every terminal examination.
- Resident students are not charged for food and lodging during vacations. However they will have to pay the service charges.
- There will be no rebate in charges for food or accommodation if a boarder is away from the hostel for less than a fortnight.
- Bills are to be cleared before the 15th of every month.
Students whose accounts fall into arrears for more than two months may have to be deprived of appearing the terminal examination.